6/30/16

stick together

What I wore yesterday after a day and a half of rain. I really like my white jeans. I have another pair, but these Zara jeans have a good quality and are also high waisted.
One picture is made with my phone in Instagram and the other one with my camera. Now I'm at the office and decided to quickly stick these two together and write a few words to you. If I post on a schedule I quite miss writing here. So this week I decided to update my game. For this blog and also my photography one + Facebook pages. I have some more exams in a week or so and I need to take advantage of my time till then. After that a few days in Rome, back home for a week and then another 2 weeks away as my summer getaway. So I'm guessing I will be more focused on relaxing and creating new content instead of taking the time to post. It's what I find best and more natural for me. If I go somewhere I like to take time off from everything. Social media especially. It just happens. On my last trips though, I started editing and posting bits and pieces and I MUST admit that things started to happen for me while there and I started to book more photography gigs! It made me feel more secure on my final results and I started to extend my business. Such a beautiful and organic feeling! But now it's summer and I need to lay for a bit on the beach and also I have in my mind a video to make so I don't know what this summer will bring but I'm taking each day at the time and I can only wish to have you with me on this journey we call life. Cheesy I know but true. I'm letting go of toxic things in my life plus by since forever fear and I really wish to take you with me on this journey. This year I'm courageous.  And I'm taking advantage of that to create the life I want.
Gotta go. I'm taking my lunch break and I'm going to take an #ootd picture so follow me on Instagram for more and unique content.

Wearing: Zara blouse and jeans, Converse chucks, Mango necklace, vintage Moschino backpack, Pull&Bear light parka (or whatever the name for it is).

No comments:

Design by | SweetElectric