7/11/16

July 11




So yesterday was my birthday. And this is my outfit video. I opted for something comfortable that I bought on Sunday (the dress and the sandals) because I also had an exams and what I had in mind on wearing was a bit to dressy for sitting in a room for 2 hours writing.


What do you think about the video? And the music? I love reggaeton because I love to dance and you can never be in a bad mood while listening to it. As a different option I also had another song in mind: link here. These are the two song I listened to the last couple of days and were stuck in my head. But what do you think it is better for this video? Tell me in the comments! Also head over to my Youtube channel for better quality.

Wearing Cropp dress, Benvenutti sandals and vintage Moschino backpack

No comments:

Design by | SweetElectric